If you are a highly motivated and driven person who believes your skills would be a valuable addition to our dedicated team, we would love to hear from you! Click the button below to view the positions available.
Whitecap 'Motors' opened its doors in Slave Lake, in 1988. Over 30 years later, we are now known as Whitecap Chevrolet Buick GMC, locally owned and operated, with Colin Parada as our new owner. Our name may have changed but our commitment to our customers has remained the same after all these years!
As far as our staff goes, many have been with us for five, 10 and even 15 years or more. We are an organization of dynamic people that share a passion for working in an exciting, fast-paced industry! We are committed to doing what's right, for our customers and staff, in everything we do. We foster a supportive, team oriented environment... We LOVE what we do and we have fun doing it. And to be on the Whitecap Team is to be part of the Whitecap Family! If you're motivated, ambitious and find satisfaction in helping our customers, with exceptional customer care skills, we want to hear from you!
LIVING IN SLAVE LAKE - REASONS TO RELOCATE!
The Slave Lake area boast just a few of the following:
- Lesser Slave Lake, the largest lake entirely within the Alberta border, boasts one of the finest recreational beaches in the province. Seven kilometers of pristine, white sand beaches.
- The Pelican Mountain range is to the northeast where Marten Mountain rises some 1020 meters above sea level. The views from Marten Mountain are scenic and beautiful, something rarely found in the Boreal Forest.
- Unsurpassed outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, boating, camping, ATV and snowmobile trails, hiking, biking, and much more.
- Slave Lake serves as the local hub with all amenities including lots of retail outlets, numerous hotels and restaurants, swimming pool, twin arenas, curling rink, schools, airport, baseball fields, playgrounds, walking trails and all emergency response services.
To learn more about the area visit www.slavelake.ca, www.slavelakeregion.ca and www.mdopportunity.ab.ca
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee pricing on new and used vehicles
- Employee discounts on parts and service
- Excellent employee benefits plan - Medical, Dental, Life and Disability
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Professional work environment with job training and advancement opportunities.
- Fun Events like Staff BBQs, Fall Team-Building Day and Seasonal Christmas Party
- Paid Vacation
- Work Life Balance